Selling anything requires a ST19 form.
All food and drink distribution at Open Streets requires a permit.
Are you selling anything?
Are you offering Food and/or Drink?
If you will be distributing any food or drink—including water—you must email a current food license (accepted types listed below) OR a Short Term Food Permit Application to email@example.com.
If you have one of the following, send license number or picture of license to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Minneapolis Mobile Food Vehicle Vendor number (license format L318-XXXXX)
- Minneapolis Limited Mobile Vendor number (license format L158-XXXXX)
- Minneapolis Seasonal Food Permit number (permit format L261-XXXXX)
- MDA Retail Mobile Food Handler license
- Proof of registration with MDA under the Minnesota Cottage Food Law
- Proof of being a Product of the Farm vendor
Or, if you don't have an accepted food license, send the following form to email@example.com:
- Short Term Food Permit Application (fee is waived)
Food permit fees are waived if submitted on time. DO NOT submit permits to the City.
Food vendors must comply with all City of Minneapolis requirements (details on the City's website), including completing the day-of event Food Booth Self-Inspection (see page 4 of the Short Term Food Permit Application).
If using a tent, liquid propane tanks must not be placed under the tent, a 2A10BC fire extinguisher must be on hand and each leg of the tent must have 30 pounds of weight.
The following conditions will warrant
immediate food vendor closure:
- Lack of a current permit number approved by Environmental Health
- Lack of a handwashing station (unless all items are packaged or in bottles or cans)
- Foods prepared at or brought from home
- Critical violations and/or imminent health hazards
- Lack of equipment or capacity to hold potentially hazardous foods at required temperatures
For questions regarding food safety and regulations, contact the Minneapolis Health Department at 612-673-2301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINES: Send food permits and Operator Certificate of Compliance (ST19) form to
by the following dates:
Lake + Minnehaha—Wednesday, 7/5
West Broadway—Wednesday, 8/23