Your responses are REQUIRED to complete your Open Streets Spot Application.

Will you be distributing food or drink? (1 of 9)

A food permit is required to distribute any food or drink--including water--at Open Streets. All food permits are free. If yes, more information will be sent via email.

© Copyright 2023. Our Streets Minneapolis. All rights reserved.